ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is a VAF number after email confirmation?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunshineusa
BANNED

What is a VAF number after email confirmation?

Post by sunshineusa » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:45 pm

I got an email from Sheffield after they emailed me saying " applications received" with a VAF number saying i forgot appen. 2 but I can email it to them within 5 days. Which i did within a few hours.

Is that a good sign i got a VAF? what does that even mean? I havent heard back since June 5? I called the 9th and she said they are still working on it, which is very vague

Have not recieved a " decision has been made" yet

Thanks,

Sunshine usa
:idea:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What is a VAF number after email confirmation?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Final warning regarding opening multiple new topics continuously before your access is restricted or terminated. Or are you posting just for the sake of posting to increase your post count?

immigration-for-family-members/what-are ... l#p1495452
Casa wrote:Please don't open multiple threads on the same issue and we certainly don't need a timeline thread on this.

Continue to post in the thread where you're already discussing the UKVI service.

immigration-for-family-members/disappoi ... l#p1494588
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.