ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS allocation delayed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ravi1981
India

RCOS allocation delayed

Post by Ravi1981 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:45 am

My company is A rated company and they applied for my RCoS on 25th April. All the necessary details are provided to UKVI. Till date it shows under review.
Can any one here please help regarding this issue. Am I the only one who's been waiting for so long??
Any suggestions please regarding what should be done further or whome to contact??
Please help!!

Dezaianne
Newly Registered

Re: RCOS allocation delayed

Post by Dezaianne » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm also having the same issue. It was mid-May when they asked me for supporting documents, still no COS received to date. Does anyone know the cause of delay?

Ravi1981
India

Re: RCOS allocation delayed

Post by Ravi1981 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:20 am

My employer was required once more to submit information regarding RLMT and my details earlier in June but they missed out that mail. later on they did replied to UKVI but I guess it was already late for that month. My application shows still under review..
Should I consider this as positive sign to get my RCOS approved for July allocation??
[JUST FOR INFORMATION - My RCoS was rejected back in April due reason being low income I.e GBP 29500 P.A. Which was revised to 30500 and re submitted in May.all other information regarding RLMT AND MY DETAILS WERE SUBMITTED THAT TIME AS WELL.]