ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 ICT Dependent to T2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GPSMASTER
Newly Registered

T2 ICT Dependent to T2 General

Post by GPSMASTER » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello,

I am currently T2 ICT Dependent staying in UK, I have a job offer with Tier 2 General Visa ( not in shortage list ) . Sponsor has applied for CoS to be considered in June.

As per my understanding i need to make this application from outside the UK , but is there any minimum number of days i should have spent outside of UK before i make a application? . Like if i move out of UK can i make the application for T2G in 1 week ?

Regards,
GPS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: T2 ICT Dependent to T2 General

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:13 pm

You can apply at any point while the CoS is valid and obviously also depends on your start date.

Assuming your sponsor has completed the full and proper RLMT process??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GPSMASTER
Newly Registered

Post by GPSMASTER » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi Many thanks for your reply. Yes RMLT is completed.

I had a follow up question regarding the RMLT

1.The CoS validity is 12 June to 13 Sept. But my Work start date (1st October) is beyond this window.
2. The Resident Labor test was conducted 11th Feb to 15 March. So

So the CoS is applied within the 6 month window of RMLT, but the work start date is beyond 6 months. Please let me know if these meet the Tier 2 criteria / Guidelines.

GPSMASTER
Newly Registered

Post by GPSMASTER » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:33 pm

GPSMASTER wrote:Hi Many thanks for your reply. Yes RMLT is completed.

I had a follow up question regarding the RMLT

1.The CoS validity is 12 June to 13 Sept. But my Work start date (1st October) is beyond this window.
2. The Resident Labor test was conducted 11th Feb to 15 March. So

So the CoS is applied within the 6 month window of RMLT, but the work start date is beyond 6 months. Please let me know if these meet the Tier 2 criteria / Guidelines.

I will post this as a separate question as this is not related to the original question.