ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant ""EXTENSION""PBS OR FLRM

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Summer4
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant ""EXTENSION""PBS OR FLRM

Post by Summer4 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:10 pm

hi
I had come to UK in May 2013 on a dependent visa when my husband was on Tier1 extension in 2013, after that my husband had applied for his ILR in 2015 and I was granted leave to remain 5 Year partner route in Feb 2015. Now my husband got a British nationality in 2016 and my 2 1/2year i.e. 30 months visa is coming to expire this year.
Q  I want to know what visa do I have to apply as some of my friends are advising not to apply for FLRM as it will reset the 5 years from 2015. I have already completed 4 years stay in UK since may 2013.
Q what will be the best route to apply FLRM or PBS route
Q can I apply for my ILR in 2018 as I will complete my 5 years in UK since my first entry in 2013.

Thanks

vinny

Re: Tier 1 Dependant ""EXTENSION""PBS OR FLRM

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Your only option is to continue on your five year route that began in 2015 by extending on FLR(M) shorty before your leave expires.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.