ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review Template

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pusm

SET O Refused Urgent advise

Post by pusm » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Dear members and Obie ,

My ILR based on TIER 1 general refused due to HO not satisfied my income
But all my income fully tax paid and HMRC updated ,but they put Paragraph 19 and 322(5)

I have given 14 days to Admin Review

However I need to travel urgently and My Mr has TIER 2 and shall I able to apply his depended in the UK ??

Also my 10 years is due on Dec 2017

Please urgently advise ?

Shall I do Admin or TIER 2 dep

Please gurus get back

monty87

Re: SET O Refused Urgent advise

Post by monty87 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Please give information on wording of refusal lettes in order to advise.
Also date of application and any correspondence/interview from homeoffice before refusal?

sanshah

Post by sanshah » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 pm

My Set O application was also refused last week and have been given an option to go for AR, they refused my application under paragraph 245cd (g) and paragraph 19(i) and 19(j). I am going for AR as my deadline is to apply before 13 june, I am wondering just in case if my AR also get negative reply what option do I have to stay legal in this country as my 10 years will complete on 22 sep 2017. Thanksss in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:09 am

sanshah wrote:My Set O application was also refused last week and have been given an option to go for AR, they refused my application under paragraph 245cd (g) and paragraph 19(i) and 19(j). I am going for AR as my deadline is to apply before 13 june, I am wondering just in case if my AR also get negative reply what option do I have to stay legal in this country as my 10 years will complete on 22 sep 2017. Thanksss in advance
Please continue in your own topic, rather than tagging onto another members three, it is considered rude and creates confusion.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/need-advice- ... l#p1490978
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pusm

Post by pusm » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:33 am

Hi CRoo1 , Casa and Obile ,

HO said they concern income is not genuine and given admin review but all the income are fully taxed and paid

My question is can I apply TIER 2 depended visa without taking the admin ??

Its very urgent please get back

pusm

Admin Review Template

Post by pusm » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 am

Dear gurus ,

I need to apply admin review , does it have any word limit ??? can I attach anything ? not new evidence

Please its urgent

pusm

Re: Admin Review Template

Post by pusm » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:38 am

CR001 , Casa or Obie ,

Any updates for admin review word limit ??