ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Long would i be granted

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wenwi1234
Newly Registered

How Long would i be granted

Post by wenwi1234 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi Guys,

I wonder if people can help me out here, I have been offered for a one year fixed term contract and I had applied for my Tier 2 Visa, however because my employer assumed that I am an applicant switching from tier 4 to tier 2 visa they didn't carry out the Resident labour market Test therefore I was't able to apply back in taiwan and I had to pay 1137 pound for the priority service. I want to know that would I just get a one year visa or would it be a 3 year visa ...

It would make me feel better if it was a 3 year visa otherwise ... it feels very expensive for just a year visa .... and by the way I am a Secondary Art Teacher so I work under education... would that help ???

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: How Long would i be granted

Post by iworker » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:43 pm

visa duration depends on what the start and end dates have been put on cos, plus 14 days.