ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

resident card as family member of EEA - confusion

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Agnieszka
Newly Registered

resident card as family member of EEA - confusion

Post by Agnieszka » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:56 am

Hi everyone,
I have a few question regarding documents which I need to submit for my non EU husband (I am EU national holding Permanent residence card) and my husband was granted 6 month family permit, now we are applying for 5 years UK residence card for him. could anyone advise please

1. I will be submitting my permanent card to show that I am qualified person, (living and working in the UK 7 years), do I still need to submit documents regarding my employment, finances etc and fill all this sections in the application? or just PR card will be sufficient? This is not very clear in the application.
As I understand PR card is sufficient but want to attach bank statements and employer payslips as supporting documents (last 3 months) , do you think this will be OK or this my confuse Home office?

2. We are living together from April 2017 (date, when my husband came into the UK) and were married November last year, we are submitting relationship documents - mostly photos, are they need to be recent ones? Do we need to submit proofs how we contacted with each other before we started to live together?

3. In the application, there is section about dependency and what documents to submit, for example bank transfers, we haven't got it as my husband does not have bank account in the UK yet (couldn't open it as visa validity is less than 6 months). We have my-sponsor bank statements, bills on both name. Do you think this will this be sufficient ?

thank you for all your help :)