ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) acoomodation proof confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

FLR (M) acoomodation proof confusion

Post by Kindsoul » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi to everyone,
I am going to apply for flr(m) extension end of July. I own the house and have property documents to provide however it does not mention of how many rooms we have ( we have 3 bed house ) . We need to provide the info in the form So my question is " will they ask for the proof of number of bedroom we have " . I live with my wife with 2 kids

I will appreciate if anyone can share their experience or shed some light on it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Baz

SimonS

Re: FLR (M) acoomodation proof confusion

Post by SimonS » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi Baz,

since you own the home and it is your spouse (and children if they need to be covered) your description along with the council tax bill for this year will be sufficient. You only require a bedroom for yourself and spouse! The council tax band and the fact it only has your name on it will indicate the number of rooms and your families sole occupation.

Kind regards
Simon
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) acoomodation proof confusion

Post by Kindsoul » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:34 pm

SimonS wrote:Hi Baz,

since you own the home and it is your spouse (and children if they need to be covered) your description along with the council tax bill for this year will be sufficient. You only require a bedroom for yourself and spouse! The council tax band and the fact it only has your name on it will indicate the number of rooms and your families sole occupation.

Kind regards
Simon
Thanks very much Simon, me and my kids are british citizen . I was unaware of the council tax bill for this purpose So I am greatful of the fact that you have brought this to me. I have my name and wife name on the council bill. So it means the property document and coulncil letter will be sufficient for meeting the accommodation requirement.

Kind Regards
Baz