ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused need help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Happydays11

Visa refused need help

Post by Happydays11 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 pm

They did not accept my investment although they accept that required money has been invested from personal to business but no points awarded but all other point has been awarded

They mentioned "Money has came from third party to my perosnal account" which seems not allowed whereas In first application I showed money available to my account personal account back home

But truth is that money came from my blood relation from back home and some from uk account ? And they clearly mention in ref from homecountryname

Now what need to be done.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Visa refused need help

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Happydays11 wrote:They did not accept my investment although they accept that required money has been invested from personal to business but no points awarded but all other point has been awarded

They mentioned "Money has came from third party to my perosnal account" which seems not allowed whereas In first application I showed money available to my account personal account back home

But truth is that money came from my blood relation from back home and some from uk account ? And they clearly mention in ref from homecountryname

Now what need to be done.
Please continue to discuss this in your original thread, where you are already being given advice.
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/what-are-t ... l#p1496592
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.