ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got stamp 4 need advice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gunesmt33
Newly Registered

got stamp 4 need advice

Post by gunesmt33 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:59 pm

hi all I wish everybody gets stamp 4 as soon as possible.I applied september 20th 2007 and received my letter stamp4 granted for 1 year only for irish nation law and will make decision for according to eu1 directive in this period.Is there anyone else received this kind of letter should accept it is there any trick at the end of this 1 year.

thanks for your responds

good luck to all :D :D :D

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Congratulations...if you want to renew your stamp4, you need a new letter from Dept. of Justice next year approving your renewal.

sfak
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: got stamp 4 need advice

Post by sfak » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:57 am

gunesmt33 wrote:hi all I wish everybody gets stamp 4 as soon as possible.I applied september 20th 2007 and received my letter stamp4 granted for 1 year only for irish nation law and will make decision for according to eu1 directive in this period.Is there anyone else received this kind of letter should accept it is there any trick at the end of this 1 year.

thanks for your responds

good luck to all :D :D :D
Hi, i have got the same letter for 1 year. But i ve came across some people got more then that but i dont know on which basis. One more thing wht are the requirement for resident of an another eu contry i mean wht type of residency and what status. pleas any one have info about that so share it. Thanks

microlab

Post by microlab » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:14 am

stamp4 granted for 1 year only for irish nation law
That used to be a practice before MAY 2006.
Looks like they reintroduced it.
And yes, thats what they call it.

"""The provisions of Regulation 3(2) require that in order to avail of residency rights in the Irish State under the provisions of the European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) (No. 2) Regulations, 2006, S.I. 656 of 2006,applicants must submit evidence showing lawful residence in another EU Member State priorto arrival in Ireland.

If insufficient or no evidence is submitted by the applicant in their application to satisfy this requirement then an EU Fam card granting residence for a five year period can not be granted and the application will be refused in accordance with Regulation 3 (2).

The vires of Regulation 3 (2) was recently upheld in High Court proceedings. An Appeal has been lodged to the Supreme Court in this matter.

As the provisions of Regulation 3(2) continue to have effect, persons seeking to assert their EU Treaty rights in Ireland need to satisfy the requirement in accordance with that regulation as to lawful residence in another EU Member State immediately prior to their move to Ireland.

Otherwise, their applications for permission to remain in Ireland will be considered under national criteria and procedures."""

sfak
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sfak » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:58 pm

microlab wrote:
stamp4 granted for 1 year only for irish nation law
That used to be a practice before MAY 2006.
Looks like they reintroduced it.
And yes, thats what they call it.

"""The provisions of Regulation 3(2) require that in order to avail of residency rights in the Irish Statunder the provisions of the European

i have red that but sitll not understand able on which status on another eu state e.g before and after getting married me my wife n our son lived many times in the uk coz of my wife's parents and my wife is alos british but we are living here can anybody help me thaks