ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Validity on Biometric Resident Permit SET LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thesk000
United Kingdom

Validity on Biometric Resident Permit SET LR

Post by thesk000 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello

So I attended a premium service centre on 16-06-2017, approved in 2 hours
BRP received in 2 days ......

BUT it says VALID UNTIL: 31-12-2024 :?: :!: :?: :!:
Below that
TYPE OF PERMIT: SETTLEMENT
REMARKS: INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN

Is this correct?
Why does it have a valid until date??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Validity on Biometric Resident Permit SET LR

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Yes it is correct.

2024 is the year that changes need to take place to make them more secure, similar to the way passports change. At that time, if you do not apply for British Citizenship, you simply renew the card in the same way as a drivers license or bank card.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

thesk000
United Kingdom

Post by thesk000 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Bloody Hell that was a quick response :shock:
I managed to stumbled upon another similar question and was about to delete my post LOL

Thanks for quick response :D

Sir Murphy
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sir Murphy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi,
Congratulations on your ILR approval. Please I will be glad if you can answer this question regarding premium service and filling of SET (LR) form.
How do you complete section 1- payment details on page 4 of the SET (LR) form A1 to A18, did you filled this section or leave it blank as payment has been made during booking of premium service?
Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Sir Murphy wrote:Hi,
Congratulations on your ILR approval. Please I will be glad if you can answer this question regarding premium service and filling of SET (LR) form.
How do you complete section 1- payment details on page 4 of the SET (LR) form A1 to A18, did you filled this section or leave it blank as payment has been made during booking of premium service?
Many thanks.
Instead of tagging all your questions onto other members topics, please start your own and ask all your questions in YOUR OWN thread. It is considered rude to tag your queries onto other topics and it creates confusion.

Your question is also not relevant to this topic subject.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.