ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working Hours of Jobs Creation under PSW

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Working Hours of Jobs Creation under PSW

Post by seamsuk » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am

Hello Gurus

Thank you guys for recent comments on posts.

Now I have a new question about the working hours on job creation, in other words, how CW working on the hours of jobs.

I think my case is really complicated.

My Tier 1 Ent. visa was granted back in Jan 2014, before that I was on PSW. During my PSW, I created up Company A which is still going now. and I had created up a second Company, Company B back in 2016 and closed it Nov 2016.

Now my questions are:

1. I created up 3 posts during the PSW time and these 3 are still going. Will the time in the period of PSW to be considered for the Tier 1 Extension? or it will not be considered at all?

2. Company B, due to the short period of time of existence, Would it be considered as valid job creation?

My application is Pre April 2014. I believe the time calculation is based on working hours of times.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Working Hours of Jobs Creation under PSW

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 am

Congrats on a good business
seamsuk wrote:Hello Gurus

Now I have a new question about the working hours on job creation, in other words, how CW working on the hours of jobs.

Actually it is not.
seamsuk wrote:My Tier 1 Ent. visa was granted back in Jan 2014, before that I was on PSW. During my PSW, I created up Company A which is still going now. and I had created up a second Company, Company B back in 2016 and closed it Nov 2016.

Now my questions are:

1. I created up 3 posts during the PSW time and these 3 are still going. Will the time in the period of PSW to be considered for the Tier 1 Extension? or it will not be considered at all?
When the company started has no impact. But only the time during your current leave can be used for job creation. If I am not mistaken you have three jobs (assume full time) for three years, so more than 450 weeks of full time work. And you need to show evidence for only 104 of those.
seamsuk wrote:2. Company B, due to the short period of time of existence, Would it be considered as valid job creation?

My application is Pre April 2014. I believe the time calculation is based on working hours of times.
Company B is valid but you don't need to even refer to it as you meet the requirements with Company A

Actually you are close to the requirement for accelerated ILR based on 10 jobs (520 weeks) if you combine both companies. 9 months in A and maybe a couple of months short in B that you could cover if you intend to hire someone in A. Have you considered that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:52 am

marcnath wrote:Congrats on a good business
seamsuk wrote:Hello Gurus

Actually it is not.
seamsuk wrote:My Tier 1 Ent. visa was granted back in Jan 2014, before that I was on PSW. During my PSW, I created up Company A which is still going now. and I had created up a second Company, Company B back in 2016 and closed it Nov 2016.

Now my questions are:

When the company started has no impact. But only the time during your current leave can be used for job creation. If I am not mistaken you have three jobs (assume full time) for three years, so more than 450 weeks of full time work. And you need to show evidence for only 104 of those.
seamsuk wrote:2. Company B, due to the short period of time of existence, Would it be considered as valid job creation?

Company B is valid but you don't need to even refer to it as you meet the requirements with Company A

Actually you are close to the requirement for accelerated ILR based on 10 jobs (520 weeks) if you combine both companies. 9 months in A and maybe a couple of months short in B that you could cover if you intend to hire someone in A. Have you considered that.
Thank you Marcnath.

Just to clarify, HO are working on hours or weeks? if they are working on hours, are they working on 40 hours or max 30 hours?

As all of my staffs are on contracts and their contractual hours are 42 hours per week.

Based on 42 hours, total of my empoloyee hours are over 22451 hours including full time and part time for during my last leave. Would you think I can apply for accelerated ILR route now?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:05 pm

seamsuk wrote: Thank you Marcnath.

Just to clarify, HO are working on hours or weeks? if they are working on hours, are they working on 40 hours or max 30 hours?

As all of my staffs are on contracts and their contractual hours are 42 hours per week.

Based on 42 hours, total of my empoloyee hours are over 22451 hours including full time and part time for during my last leave. Would you think I can apply for accelerated ILR route now?
HO will only accept a maximum of 30 hrs each week, irrespective of actual hours worked. So, you need 520 weeks, each > 30 hours.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:23 pm

seamsuk wrote:
My Tier 1 Ent. visa was granted back in Jan 2014,
Just realised you are well past your three years. How is it that you are applying for renewal this late ?