ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I claim housing as mother to British child

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nuren1923
Newly Registered

Can I claim housing as mother to British child

Post by Nuren1923 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Hi every one it will be great help if some one can advice my rights my spouse is british and iam on spouse visa.due to abusive relationship we are separated and iam staying on my own as single mother at friend temporarly from 8 months I have 5 months old baby who is british.my friends visa has finished and she may leave country any time iam I'm fear of homeless Ness.as my baby is still small I can't work I don't have any help.my visa says no recouse to fublic funds.but as my child is british can I get any housing or housing benifit in dis situation.I am getting child benifit's and child tax credits.can I also get anything towards child care.i have applied for my local council but they straight away rejected amating iam not eligible.please if some could advice me what els eoptions I can have in this situation.