ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it possible for Settlement visas to be done not in Sheff?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunshineusa
BANNED

Is it possible for Settlement visas to be done not in Sheff?

Post by sunshineusa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Got an email from NEYOZVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk
and I am aware it is from NY. Shouldnt sheffield be doing settlement visas only? IS it possible to have them send some to the persons home country to have them reviewed?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Is it possible for Settlement visas to be done not in Sh

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 pm

sunshineusa wrote:Got an email from NEYOZVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk
and I am aware it is from NY. Shouldnt sheffield be doing settlement visas only? IS it possible to have them send some to the persons home country to have them reviewed?
You have been asked several times by moderators NOT to open multiple threads relevant to the same application and to desist from posting the same question throughout the forum. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.