ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can new born apply for ILR for baby born in UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freespirit123
Newly Registered

Can new born apply for ILR for baby born in UK

Post by freespirit123 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello,

Firstly thank you for the work immigration board is doing by providing the advise related to complex visa issues.

I am due for my ILR in August 2017 and had baby boy born in March 2017. At this stage I only want to apply for his ILR as we do not have intention to get british passport for him at this stage.

My company is offering me the support in my ILR application but not for my child. Ideally I would want to apply for his ILR as same time as mine but it is not psossible now. So my question is once I get ILR what aplication I need to make to apply for his ILR. if anyone can provide any link for specific form/application guidance/processing time/fess that would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can new born apply for ILR for baby born in UK

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Does he have a visa at the moment??

What about the other parent, when will they apply for ILR?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

freespirit123
Newly Registered

Re: Can new born apply for ILR for baby born in UK

Post by freespirit123 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:17 pm

No hes does not have a passprt and visa therefore at the moment. We did not have intention to travel in and outside UK since his brn in March 2017. My wife is on my dependant and will be eligible for ILR next july.