ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General Primary applicant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arijitg
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General Primary applicant

Post by arijitg » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi

This is a query with respect to my wife's change in Visa Status.

My wife is currently on a long term Tier 2 ICT dependant visa. Visa start is April 2015 and end is April 2018. Her current employer is willing to sponsor her Tier 2 General primary applicant.

Question:

Does she need a Restricted CoS or Non restricted CoS to move from Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General Primary applicant?

Does she need to apply for the visa from her home country? As per my understanding, YES but would like to check with you all

Prior to her current Tier 2 ICT dependent visa, she has been in the UK previously on Tier 2 ICT dependent visa. The previous visa start date was December 2010 and visa end date was May 2014.

Due to some personal reason, we had to go back to our home country. We came back to UK in April 2015 with my wife joining me (as a dependent) in June 2015.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General Primary applicant

Post by iworker » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:27 pm

restricted cos
home country
of no relevance.