ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Posted Spouse Visa documents to older address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ADskya
Newly Registered

Posted Spouse Visa documents to older address

Post by ADskya » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:28 am

I know this sounds really really stupid! But I have posted my supporting documents for my spouse to the older address POBox 3468 rather than the new address!! I have tracked the delivery and it has been recieved and sugned for but I have been so stressed since I found out that I took the wrong address from online! Please suggest what would be the best way to deal this!

Thanking you.

thekhan87
United Kingdom

Re: Posted Spouse Visa documents to older address

Post by thekhan87 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 am

I would say to be on the safe side just send them a email.
Hopefully they will pick it up and pass on.

dawn1
Newly Registered

Post by dawn1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:09 pm

I understanding how stressed you are, I made this same error! Emailing wasn't useful, I called and was advised to send a letter to correct the mistake. It will get to the correct person but just for your ease of mind I can tell you to send a letter explaining what happened. I didn't take any chances I had my husband mail a letter the very next day to both P.O box 3468 and P.O box 5852 and I got an email later that day saying that they were in receipt of my documents.

ADskya
Newly Registered

Post by ADskya » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Thank you. I have emailed them but as you have advised, I will post letter to both the addresses tomorrow regarding my mistake.
Thank you so much. God bless you.

dawn1
Newly Registered

Post by dawn1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm

No problem, make sure you label the outside with GWF number etc. so they will be able to easily identify it. Good luck, let me know if it works out.

ADskya
Newly Registered

Post by ADskya » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:28 pm

After emailing the concerned people and posting letters at both addresses, my husband got an email saying that the documents have been received. Am finally relieved. Now fingers crossed and hoping for successful application. Thank you all for your help.