ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

us family visa

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jackyjack
Newly Registered

us family visa

Post by jackyjack » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:13 pm

hi all
i am new to this forum hope that it will be helpful for me.
atually my brother is us citizen and filed a petition for my visas. i have also completed my interviews.
now a problem is that, one of our old family enemy have send a mail to us consultate that my character is not good and i have a criminal background. hence pls. advise me what us embassy can do? will they refuse my visas? or they will not give attention to that mail? pls. pls. advise.
thanks
jacky

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Do you actually have a criminal background? If you do, your visa will probably be denied regardless of what your enemy has written to the consulate. If you don't, then I don't see how it can be a problem for you.

jackyjack
Newly Registered

Post by jackyjack » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Marco 72 wrote:Do you actually have a criminal background? If you do, your visa will probably be denied regardless of what your enemy has written to the consulate. If you don't, then I don't see how it can be a problem for you.
thanks a lot marco. i didnt actually but it was election of local corporation and there were some violence happned and as i was candidate of it my name was involved, but there is no police report against me. so what would happen? what us embassy can do? i didnt have any police record as criminal.

darko

Post by darko » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:31 pm

jackyjack wrote:i didnt have any police record as criminal.
Heh, what's the question...

jackyjack
Newly Registered

Post by jackyjack » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm

dear friends,
thanks thanks a lot for your valuable guidance and help.
one more and last thing i want to ask you is:
WILL THE USCIS inform me that the xxx person have complaint against you and WILL THE USCIS give me any opportunity to clarify it i.e. right of appeal?
dear friends i am very thankful to you. pls. answer me on above.

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:48 pm

jackyjack wrote:
dear friends,
thanks thanks a lot for your valuable guidance and help.
one more and last thing i want to ask you is:
WILL THE USCIS inform me that the xxx person have complaint against you and WILL THE USCIS give me any opportunity to clarify it i.e. right of appeal?
dear friends i am very thankful to you. pls. answer me on above.
They would never tell you who 'whistleblew' you. It is up to prove yourself innocent if accused or any allegations made against you.
If you do not have any criminal records then, there is nothing to worry about!
Praise The Lord!!!!