ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can you apply for spouse visa with temp job?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MSS

can you apply for spouse visa with temp job?

Post by MSS » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:57 pm

If you have a temp job, say for 6 months, and then intend to get another temp job after 6 months, can you still apply for a spouse visa, and the visa not be refused because you dont have a permanent position? Thanks

RISHI
Newly Registered

Re: can you apply for spouse visa with temp job?

Post by RISHI » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:35 am

I think you better get a permonent before u apply. They always look for the regular income in your bank statements.
Talk to an IAS advisor, they might help.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm

You'll want to keep an eye on this topic:

-> HSMP visas (will become Tier 1 on 29 February!) -> possible rules for Teir 1 applicants to bring family members

No matter the current rules, they are all about to change radically and fast. If Tier 1 applicants will be held to this standard, it is unlikely that the standards will be lower for other possibilities.

The nationalities of the spouses/family members involved will be important factors.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

imran997
Newly Registered

Applying for a visa for spouse

Post by imran997 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 am

Hi my Name is Imran Ahmed. I have a temporary job and I have worked for 3 months and can I still apply for a spouse visa to come to england. Please reply back to me ASAP Please. Thanks.