ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Penalty points after application submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spellish123
- thin ice -

Penalty points after application submission

Post by spellish123 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi All

I m very upsetting condition as i have applied for naturalisation in month of may 2017, yesterday i have been caught by speed camera. My question is do i need to inform UKVI if I received anything please reply if anyone knows about it.

Thanks

Rizcon

Re: Penalty points after application submission

Post by Rizcon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:18 pm

spellish123 wrote:Hi All

I m very upsetting condition as i have applied for naturalisation in month of may 2017, yesterday i have been caught by speed camera. My question is do i need to inform UKVI if I received anything please reply if anyone knows about it.

Thanks
Have you already got the penalty points?
If the answer is yes, then I would suggest that immediately inform UKVI.

If you suspect that you were overspeeding and nothing officially has come to you by the relevant authorities,then wait until you get an official letter. It might be your lucky escape as sometimes,the speed cameras flashes but due to some technical reasons, they doesn't record the data, but it's very rare.

It's just my suggestion based on your question,which is not quite clear. If you rephrase your question in detail,then other members will be able to help you, but there is no point of hiding this if you already got the official letter regarding this overspending.