ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa appointment

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash1sh
Newly Registered

Visa appointment

Post by ash1sh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi all I had my Visa interview scheduled. However there seems to be a new rule in VFS global(http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India/pdf/In ... rocess.pdf) which states that laminations are not allowed. My degree certificate and birth certificate are both laminated. Will that be an issue? Moreover I read another clause about the supporting documents being in A4 size. In that case should I just photocopy my birth certificate and degree certificate and provide that? Dont they need originals? Would appreciate some help from y'all.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Visa appointment

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:01 pm

He would scan all your documents. Your all documents like the affidavit of support all should be A4.He would just scan at VFS and return all documents so make sure every documents is A4.

Which uni you going?

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Visa appointment

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:59 pm

ash1sh wrote:However there seems to be a new rule in VFS global(http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India/pdf/In ... rocess.pdf) which states that laminations are not allowed. My degree certificate and birth certificate are both laminated. Will that be an issue?
Clearly yes.
ash1sh wrote:Moreover I read another clause about the supporting documents being in A4 size. In that case should I just photocopy my birth certificate and degree certificate and provide that? Dont they need originals?
They need both the original and the A4 copy.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.