ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

German/English Language Certification for Blue Card Applicat

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fapste
Newly Registered

German/English Language Certification for Blue Card Applicat

Post by fapste » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:37 pm

I have gotten a job in German and the company has hired a Lawyer in Germany to help me come to Germany.

1. I have received my Computer Engineering Degree from a Pakistani University.
2. My University and Degree are listed in Anabin Database with H+ status
3. My entire education in University as well as in high school & College has been in English
4. I understand that when I apply for blue card in German Embassy Pakistan, they will give me a National Visa to help me fly over to Germany and upon arrival in Germany, I'll receive my Blue Card.
5. I have received Certificate from University that clearly states that the Medium of Education through the 4 year engineering course has been in English
6. All my documents from University, College and School are in English
7. I have been looking for the requirements and documents I need for my case, however all I could find on German Embassy Pakistan's website was for the people who are looking for jobs in Germany (http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung ... eeker.html)

Since there are no clear guidelines as to what documents are required for someone who already has job, I have looked in Job Seeker's visa requirements. There are a few confusing requirements that I don't think should be valid/required in my case.

1. A job seeker needs to provide bank statement to prove that he/she can sustain themselves while they are looking for job in Germany
2. German Language Certification or IELTS/TOFEL certifications are required

Please let me know if I need the following things considering the details I have provided in 7 points above:

1. German Language Certification or IELTS/TOFEL certification
2. Statement of Comparability from ZAB
3. Bank statements

Is there anything I can get from my employer to avoid the 3 points mentioned above?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: German/English Language Certification for Blue Card Appl

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Please continue in your existing topic you already have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.