ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr n deception

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aankitp
BANNED

10 Year Route ... Urgent Advise Please

Post by Aankitp » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Regarding - 10 Year route

Hello Everyone

I First entered the UK as student on 14 october 2007, my leave was valid until 31 jan 2010, i have then extended my student visa until 23 august 2015

In 23 Aug 2015 I applied tier 2 n it refused n got deception n case went to JR

2 days ago via negotiation(settlement) with GLD (Homeoffice) they accepted n removed deception n have 28 days.

N also said this 28 days will count from the last leave was granted (Aug 2015)

This is what it been mentioned in Home office Letter
1) On 19 may 2016 we sent you letter whic withdrew the finding of deception which contained in the original decisionletter in respect of your leave to remain in tier 2

2) This letter is supplemental to, and should be read alongside the original decision 13th october 2015 and previous supplementary decisuon.

3) In view of the circumstances of your case, any application for leave to remain that you make in the uk within 28 days of the date you recieve this letter will be treated as if it had been made within 28 daysof the expiry of your last grant of leave and will not be refused on the basis you are an overstayer.

4) If you Leave the uk and then make an application for entry clearance, for the purpose of the paragraph 320(7b) of the immigration rules, the start date of any periodof overstaying will be calculated from the date you recieve this letter.

This is what HOMEOFFICE has to say.
it all happened in settlement with GLD AND HOMEOFFICE

So 10 months left for ilr, will I be eligible to apply 10 year route next year if I succefully reach there? Ok

Aankitp
BANNED

Re: 10 Year Route ... Urgent Advise Please

Post by Aankitp » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Any one ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 pm

How do you intend to bridge the 10 month gap?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:57 pm

If you get leave during this 10 months, then you will be fine.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Aankitp
BANNED

FLRO urgent

Post by Aankitp » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello sir
I came in 2007 oct
M legally applied n got visa
In Aug 2015 I applied tier 2 n it refused n got deception n case went to JR

2 days ago via negotiation with GLD (Homeoffice) they accepted n removed deception n have 28 days.

I will be applying FLRO application which will be on fraud casewhich we suffered from last year.
1) OISC hearing is on 23 January in court.
2) police gave me letter
This is exactly what police gave me letter which mentions
"This letter confirms that you are complainant and witness in the ongoing investigation into fraud case.
you have provided a witness statement and if prosecution is brought against mr x , it is likely you will be asked to attend court as a witness
as with any case it could prove detrimental to the chances of securing a conviction the witness who are called are unable to attend court any reason.

Will my FLRO Application will be granted?

Aankitp
BANNED

Re: FLRO urgent

Post by Aankitp » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:38 am

Pls help

Aankitp
BANNED

FLR(O) please help

Post by Aankitp » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:45 am

Hello sir
I came in 2007 oct

2 days ago via negotiation with GLD (Homeoffice) they accepted n removed deception n have 28 days.

I will be applying FLRO application which will be on fraud casewhich we suffered from last year.
2) police gave me letter
"This letter confirms that you are complainant and witness in the ongoing investigation into fraud case.
you have provided a witness statement and if prosecution is brought against mr x , it is likely you will be asked to attend court as a witness
as with any case it could prove detrimental to the chances of securing a conviction the witness who are called are unable to attend court any reason.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Not sure what you're asking.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

noajthan

Re: FLR(O) please help

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Aankitp wrote:Hello sir

Are you asking if a visa will be extended because you have to attend a court case next year?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Aankitp
BANNED

Post by Aankitp » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:49 am

Yes

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:33 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Aankitp
BANNED

Ilr n deception

Post by Aankitp » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello guys
I need a big help from you...

I had deception on tier 2 (fake cos), I went to JR and via negotiation with home office they WITHDREW MY DECEPTION FINDING and removed 320.
The reason they removed is I won the case in oisc, tribunal against the fraudster.

In homeoffice negotiation they said the reason they can remove 322(1a) is because cos was fake that's the mandatory refusal so they can't remove but they gave us 28 daysto apply new application and won't count us as overstayer.

So I am going to apply FLR LR , will be eligible for ilr ?

Pls guys I need a help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Ilr n deception

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:15 pm

In a previous post last year you stated you had already applied for FLR(O)?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aankitp
BANNED

Post by Aankitp » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Yes flro discretionary leave but still no outcome, n my 10 years finishing in September 2017... so now m going to vary flr LR to drag time

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Aankitp wrote:Yes flro discretionary leave but still no outcome, n my 10 years finishing in September 2017... so now m going to vary flr LR to drag time
FLR LR is NOT an ILR application.

You need form SET LR for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aankitp
BANNED

Post by Aankitp » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Yes my friend, that's not the point....
M talking about deception n 322(1a) ... I hope u go through my question again...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:31 pm

You stated the deception was removed :?: :?:

FLR LR won't give you ILR, so not sure what you are asking or aiming to get.

I will leave others to comment then.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:34 pm

All relevant topics merged so that members who wish to respond, can understand your circumstances.

Good luck.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Aankitp
BANNED

Post by Aankitp » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:39 pm

2 months n 16 days left for 10 years so I applied flr LR,
So once I reach 10 year then I am gonna switch to ilr...

Don't understand ... I am talking straight to point rather than confusing or typing whole detail which is not nedded...
pls don't do that

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Aankitp wrote:2 months n 16 days left for 10 years so I applied flr LR,
So once I reach 10 year then I am gonna switch to ilr...

Don't understand ... I am talking straight to point rather than confusing or typing whole detail which is not nedded...
pls don't do that
CR001 has actually done you a favour by merging your posts. Without the 'whole detail' giving a full background on your immigration history, it would be impossible for anyone to advise you. :idea:

Have you read through the guidance on an FLR(LR) application?

Note: You are unable to submit a FLR(LR) any earlier than 28 days before your 10 years qualifying period. You risk being refused due to submitting 'vexatious and frivolous' applications submitted to buy time.

I
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Aankitp wrote:Don't understand ... I am talking straight to point rather than confusing or typing whole detail which is not nedded...
pls don't do that
Avoids members asking questions about your history and you having to repeat it creating a duplicate post of what you already posted previously. Also multiple topics are usually merged, as per the forum rules.

Not sure why you don't wait for the outcome of your FLR(O) application and vary that to ILR if no decision received.

Up to you, suggest wait for others to work it out and advise.

Edit : beaten by Casa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Aankitp
BANNED

Post by Aankitp » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Thanks for the reply

Seems like u guys only want to talk negative without even knowing, as I have already said n explained in detail if u read out.

Flro is genuine application, I don't know when home office going to decide just on the safer side, I had to vary my application.
But that is never a question I asked.
It's highly dissapointing for me...
I am sorry everyone if u had any trouble

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:37 pm

With all the best intentions, it appears that neither my fellow Moderator CR001 or I are able to help you and we can only advise on the Immigration Rules. There's a saying, 'If you don't like the message, please don't shoot the messenger'. :idea:

I wish you good luck with your FLR(LR) application and will leave it to others to give you the answer you're hoping to be given.

Edit: ...and by the way, we're not 'guys', we're both 'gals'. :wink:
(Casa, not CR001)

pachchiger
BANNED

Post by pachchiger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello sir
I came in 2007 oct

2) police gave me letter

(8 months i waited for decision but didn’t receive anything from home office as my case is genuine but now i am very near.
if i don’t vary my application and before that i receive refusal than i will break my leave so i had to vary to flr lr.

I had deception on tier 2 (bad quality cos), I went to JR and via negotiation with home office they WITHDREW MY DECEPTION FINDING and removed 320.
The reason they removed is I won the case in oisc, tribunal against the fraudster.

In homeoffice negotiation they said the reason they can remove 322(1a) is because cos was bad quality that's the mandatory refusal so they can't remove but they gave us 28 daysto apply new application and won't count us as overstayer.

So I am going to apply FLR LR , will be eligible for ilr ?

Pls guys I need a help

pachchiger
BANNED

Post by pachchiger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Casa wrote:With all the best intentions, it appears that neither my fellow Moderator CR001 or I are able to help you and we can only advise on the Immigration Rules. There's a saying, 'If you don't like the message, please don't shoot the messenger'. :idea:

I wish you good luck with your FLR(LR) application and will leave it to others to give you the answer you're hoping to be given.

Edit: ...and by the way, we're not 'guys', we're both 'gals'. :wink:
thought so... the way u behaved ...only gals...oops sorry bitches behave like that... ouch