ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding about spouse visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drdentist
Newly Registered

Regarding about spouse visa

Post by drdentist » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:19 am

Hello i have a query i was in uk for 2 years as in student visa but coz of some circumstances i could not finish my course and i was waiting for my curtailment letter but i havent got it and i came back before my visa got expired. And if now i am planning to get marry to my gf who is romanian citizen but she got PR in uk will it be any issue for me to get spouse visa?
THANK you

drdentist
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding about spouse visa

Post by drdentist » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:11 pm

I was in Uk for 3 years as in student visa but i failed in a subject and uni asked me to leave a course but i was waiting for curtailment letter but i havent got it and i stayed after that in uk for 8 months and came back before my visa got finished but if i now marry to my gf who is romanian citizen but got PR in uk. will it be any problem for me to get spouse visa.or any problem for me to enter in Uk and i had overdraft limit in my lyyods bank. will it be any problem for me?
I seen many questions and people are here to help if you guys can help me it will be really helpful for me. thank you.

drdentist
Newly Registered

Post by drdentist » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:17 pm

please someone can reply to my query

LiYu
Newly Registered

Post by LiYu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:37 am

It sounds very hard to grasp what exactly you need. Can you elaborate or explain better your situation...?

So at the moment you have a Tier 4? but then what are you doing in the EEA Route?
when does it expire?
if you wish to marry your gf you have to give a notice, it might take months.

drdentist
Newly Registered

Post by drdentist » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 am

Thank you for your response.
I was in uk between 2014 - sep 2016. i was in Tiar 4 student visa. but unfortunetley i couldnt pass one of my subject so uni asked me to fins another sponser on sep 2015.but i was waiting for curtailment letter which i havent got it and legally my visa was about to finish on oct 2016 but i came back on sep 2016 but i am not sure if my uni informed ukvi and if then does they consider as overstay? and now if i am getting married to my eu citizen partner will it affect me? and i have unpaid overdraft in my bank as well when i left the country.