ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp4 , 1Question.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Stamp4 , 1Question.

Post by together_2017 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:48 am

Hi there,

Just wanna confirm one thing ;

I myself NON-EU , received my stamp4(for eight months) via EU1Form,

While my spouse working on part time.
She needs to continue her studies in end of September2017 here in Ireland.

My decision is due in end of November2017 as per received letter date. If she stop working in September due to studies will it effect my application ? Although I've start working already will it be fine as a NON-EU working while EU1 decision is pending will be sufficient for the app like without EU citizen not working but studying only ?

THANKS ! :shock:

usmanch313

Re: Stamp4 , 1Question.

Post by usmanch313 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:08 am

Yes it will effect on your application, might be you facing Refusal
Best thing to wait till you get approval , because department mostly prefer working candidate rater than studying or self employed or if you still want so let them know first that she is not working any more and she studying .

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:51 am

usmanch313 wrote:Yes it will effect on your application, might be you facing Refusal
Best thing to wait till you get approval , because department mostly prefer working candidate rater than studying or self employed or if you still want so let them know first that she is not working any more and she studying .

Not true .

The EU Directive says :

- Eu citizen can study + Comprehensive Healthcare insurance for her dependant here is the checklist

- Letter from college/course provider including course description, start date and completion date
- Letter from private medical insurance provider (for EU citizen and any dependents)
- Bank statements AND/OR other evidence of financial resources

It doesn't matter where the money comes from ! so you gus better get a joint account or dump your salary in here account every month :mrgreen: all they want to see is that she have access to money every month.

My Personnal case : After 1 year EU spouse stopped working she was studying distance learning we updated DOJ with our healthcare insurance. We sent joint bank statement where i put 1500€ every month for familly expense. And all they said is thank you for informing us of change of circumstances.

I am applying this week for permanent residency under the same status.

So there's nothing to approve unless EU spouse do not Follow EU Law anymore (Leave the states or divorce etc...).

Now here is what you need : her study should be full time (No less than 15 hours week) .

And get a joint account is best however you can put money in her account. Can yourself very fast a healthcare that has hospital cover it starts from 45€/ month / person

For your record many people asked advised on the forum when EU citizen stopped working and none of has got a problem as long as you follow the rule.

All they want to see is health Insurance and money (Money could be from even granny :mrgreen: but it's money)

@usmanch313 it's tricky if you have no Stamp 4 yet because your non eu Spouse can't work and support EU citizen without stamp and for that she needs a jobs once you have EU4FAM it's different.

Good luck

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks for the detailed reply bro....
Just one thing more ..... Like we have attached payslips of EU citizen while eu1 application.
Now after she leave her work and cont with studies we will update them ofc with college letter nd stuff.

But I myself Non-Eu , do i need to attach my payslips to them while sending them update ? Tht im on job and here are ny payslips etc ? Or its just need to be update of EU citizen status only ??

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 am

Sorry folks i didn't see this part: decisions November2017

So you don't have your 5 years card yet. Although the rule should still be the same .

I must say i don't know anyone who change status before decision. Most people i know changed after getting the 5 years card.

It would definitely be best to hold on her Part time job while studying for some times before changing.

But again the rules are there for you to see.

Good luck

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:58 pm

One thing, as a Non-Eu myself Do they not require my payslips when i send em a update letter ? Once Eu citizen start college.

Or they just need her conditions in state to be update as eu citizen
& not mine ?

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:41 am

together_2017 wrote:One thing, as a Non-Eu myself Do they not require my payslips when i send em a update letter ? Once Eu citizen start college.

Or they just need her conditions in state to be update as eu citizen
& not mine ?
Hi

Bank statements AND/OR other evidence of financial resources

They way i presented IT was to show our joint account / Her account showing the money going in and explained that she receives money every month from her husband and then a copy of my contract.

You could throw a letter from your employer i think but it's important to show that she have access to the money so Her or your joint bank statement showing money coming in .. is even more important because of this.

You need to make a nice letter clarifying all this..

As i advice earlier if she can hold onto her her job until you get the stamp 4 and then you change that would be best as many people have done it here. ..