ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa delay. Any advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mahmed3177
Newly Registered

Spouse visa delay. Any advice

Post by Mahmed3177 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 am

Hi there

First time I'm using this forum.

Looking for some help.

I applied for my husbands settlement visa on 03.04.2017 and paid extra to fast track. We have had no reply but someone who applied afterwards for his wife has received his reply. Similar circumstances as we work for the same company.

I have even got my MP involved but no reply still. My lawyer refuses to do anything and says we just have to wait but we are getting no response from the Immigration at all.
Any advise?

Thank you M

metanoia
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa delay. Any advice

Post by metanoia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi

There has been massive delays without any official reason given from UKVI so everyone can speculate what could be the reason.

From where you have applied ?? Did you get any official email with regards to your application. return of documents or acknowledgement of application etc

You can try to check your application status here but this doesn't always work for out of UK applications.
https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

You can try to contact UKVI either email or phone number but both are paid services
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

You can post your timeline in this thread and discuss with other members facing delays

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... 34104.html

Good luck for a positive outcome.