ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

same job title

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

invest
Newly Registered

same job title

Post by invest » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:11 am

Dear Zimba and senior member,

I have same job title for 4 of my different staff as waitresses. Is it a problem or they will be counted as different jobs created?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: same job title

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm

invest wrote:Dear Zimba and senior member,

I have same job title for 4 of my different staff as waitresses. Is it a problem or they will be counted as different jobs created?
What do you mean same job title ?
In the form, it is up to you to define the Job Title. So it can Waitress 1 and Waitress 2.
It may become a problem if the 4 staff were hired for 6 months each, one after the other. But if you had 2 people working at the same time for a good part of your claim, then it can be quite safely argued as two jobs.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: same job title

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:12 pm

This has nothing to do with job titles. If you hire one person you have one job position, if you hire 4 people you have 4 positions. If you hire an employee to replace another employee, then you only have ONE position.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice