ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on Company Letter for ILR with Set(O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johny_raj
Newly Registered

Question on Company Letter for ILR with Set(O)

Post by johny_raj » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:11 am

Hi All,

This is first post in the forum and it will be great if someone can give me a clear answer. I first came to the UK in April 2010 with a Tier 2 ICT visa issued in March 2010 (Valid from MArch 13, 2010 upto April 09, 2012). I stayed in UK for a month and returned back to India in May 2010. Then again on 2nd January 2012, I enterred the UK on the same visa and then I have been extending on the same visa but now with the name Tier 2 ICT Long term. I am applying for ILR this month and I also have received the company supporting letter for the application in which they have provided all the details like the Soc code, my salary, my annual leave entitlement and my absences from the UK. My concern is, in the letter my company HR have mentioned that I first enterred UK under Tier 2 on 04 April 2010 and they have not mentioned anywhere that I left and re-enterred in January 2012 on the same visa. Do any of you know if this will be a problem in processing my application?

Note: I am applying for ILR for the 5 duration starting January 2012 upto January 2017.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Question on Company Letter for ILR with Set(O)

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:37 pm

The employer letter needs to mention the most recent absences from the UK only within the last 5 years which the ILR will be based on.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

johny_raj
Newly Registered

Re: Question on Company Letter for ILR with Set(O)

Post by johny_raj » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Thanks a lot for clarifying zimba88, the company letter does state all absences from January 2012 but my concern was that they did not mention that i re-entered on 2nd January 2012. But if that is not a problem, then great.