ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MY ICT VISA IS EXPIRED ... !

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xavierx
Newly Registered

MY ICT VISA IS EXPIRED ... !

Post by xavierx » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi,

I am Pakistani national, I have done my MSC in computer Science from Dublin, Ireland and during my MSC I got ICT Professional working visa and my overall professional work experience in Dublin is nearly 2 years. My Irish ICT Visa just expired on 10th Feb 2008.

Now the problem… due to some personal family reasons I resigned from my job and came back home last month Jan 2008. Now I want to go back but as my visa is expired I cant go back so can you please tell me what are my options ?

And I am not working anywhere now then can I apply for UK HSMP or Australian skilled migration program?

And one more question what is Work-Holiday Visa? Can I apply for it to UK / Australia ?

Thanks a million in advance !
Xavier

elbet
Newly Registered

Post by elbet » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 am

To renew your ICT visa you have to have a company letter from current employer stating clearly that you still working in the ICT field and your last P60

asrpb

Re: MY ICT VISA IS EXPIRED ... !

Post by asrpb » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:11 am

xavierx wrote:Hi,

I am Pakistani national, I have done my MSC in computer Science from Dublin, Ireland and during my MSC I got ICT Professional working visa and my overall professional work experience in Dublin is nearly 2 years. My Irish ICT Visa just expired on 10th Feb 2008.

Now the problem… due to some personal family reasons I resigned from my job and came back home last month Jan 2008. Now I want to go back but as my visa is expired I cant go back so can you please tell me what are my options ?

And I am not working anywhere now then can I apply for UK HSMP or Australian skilled migration program?

And one more question what is Work-Holiday Visa? Can I apply for it to UK / Australia ?

Thanks a million in advance !
Xavier
As you are not currently employed or residing in Ireland, you cannot RENEW your ICT visa. You will need to re-apply for the same at your nearest Irish embassy with all you documents and a new job contract.

Sorry But no idea about UK / Australia....

Good luck