ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Join spouse visa for ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Joseph8berka
Newly Registered

Join spouse visa for ireland

Post by Joseph8berka » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:51 am

Hello guys,
I am Youssef Moroccan citizen Currently living in Morocco. I'm married to an Irish citizen in January 25th 2016 and we have a 9 month baby ho was born in Ireland October 6th 2016.I applied for a join spouse visa in November 2016 and didn't hear anything from them. My question is how can we speed the process knowing that my wife is not working and how can this affect the visa application.Please if you could provide me with some helpful information. Me and my little family are so desperate to be together...

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Join spouse visa for ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm

One of my Irish friends recently applied for his wife's Visa from Pakistan and got it approved two weeks ago. He had to show his payslips etc. to prove that he was currently working. Not sure, where can you find the relevant info, but you might also want to find out if studying in a college is another option or not. For EU join spouse visa both studying as well as working somewhere are considered by the immigration.
Good Luck!