ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT child care and accomodation

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

coolguy_83

Tier 2 ICT child care and accomodation

Post by coolguy_83 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Dear Members/Moderators,

I am having ILR through tier 2 ICT from September 2016. My son born in UK is having Tier 2 ICT dependent visa valid until Feb 2018. I am in the process of applying extension of Tier 2 ICT dependent.
In the immigration rules one of the requirement is to demonstrate child care and accommodation requirement.

"All arrangements for the child’s care and accommodation in the UK must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations."

My son is going to private nursery four days a week and my wife will look after on fifth day.
My wife is working part-time, four days a week.
Can you please suggest how do I prove the requirement in my case ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ICT child care and accomodation

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Why not apply to register the child as British?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

coolguy_83

Post by coolguy_83 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:39 pm

I am planning to visit my home country in 2- 3 months. As the registration takes a bit of time, I am planning to do it once we back from the visit.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:52 pm

If you apply using NCS you get to keep hold of all the passports and documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

coolguy_83

Post by coolguy_83 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:19 pm

That's correct. I need to surrender my son's Indian passport after naturalisation and apply for OCI to visit India which takes a long time. So I am planning to process once I have decent timeframe.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:32 pm

He is only British from the date of the Registration certificate and then he has 3 months grace period to travel on his Indian passport without penalty.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

coolguy_83

Post by coolguy_83 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks CR001 for the information about registration. I would like to go for extension this time and proceed for registration.

Can you suggest way forward for care and accommodation requirement ?
Is it applicable in my case ? PBS dependent guidance says about boarding and residential schools only.
There is nothing mentioned about children under age 3.

All arrangements for children’s care and accommodation in the United Kingdom must comply with relevant United Kingdom legislation and regulations. More information can be found on the Department of Health website:
 Accommodation of students under eighteen by further education colleges: national minimum standards and inspection regulations: http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsand ... lications/ PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_4005629
 Boarding schools: national minimum standards, inspection regulations: http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/ Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_4006331
 Residential special schools: national minimum standards, inspection regulations: http://www.dh.gov. uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsLegislation/DH_4006472

Thanks