ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Member - BRP after appeal allowed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khers
Newly Registered

EEA Family Member - BRP after appeal allowed

Post by khers » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am

Good Morning,

I have applied on 1st September, 2015 for a residence card as a direct family member (spouse) of an EEA national. My application was refused in March 2016, I appealed to the First-tier Immigration and Asylum Tribunal, the appeal was allowed 7 October 2016. The Home Office has not challenged the decision.

I haven't received any letter from HO, I checked yesterday the application status through the UKVI website, using my case ID and it appears that a decision was taken on 17 January, 2017, but until this date I haven't received any letter. I even requested a new Certificate of Application (CoA), but I haven't received one either. How much time can pass from a letter of decision to receive the BRP? If a letter of decision was issued 4 months ago, can I still request for the delivery of the BRP?

In January of this year I contacted my local MP and he helped me to get a response from HO. The Post Decision Casework and Support Unit told my MP that they will implement the judge's decision when I send my passport. I sent my passport but I forgot to attach a letter with my information and explaining the situation, and I haven't received no information at all. I am calling desperately to the UKVI but I can't get through and I can't contact anybody.

Someone in the same situation that can share his experience or some knowledgeable person that can give some opinion,

Thank you very much,