ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Proof of Relationship

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klite12

Spouse Visa - Proof of Relationship

Post by klite12 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi Guys,

My application is submitted to the Home Office in Sheffield, however I wanted to query the evidence I provided.

I got engaged on the 25th of July, 2013. I left Pakistan on the 13th of August.

From then, up until the 4th of April, 2017 - My wife and I communicated virtually daily. Through WhatsApp, Between, E-mails (Only at the beginning).

The Evidence I provided is:

- 80 Screenshots of call logs on WhatsApp spanning from October 2016 till June 2017, I also have calls that are made from her to me. The call logs I have show her name, and also her mobile number, as well as the duration of calls and the data usage (MB/KB depending on duration of call)

- 87 Screenshots of our messages on 'WhatsApp', a mixture from February 2015 till June 2017. Majority of them being from December 2016 onwards.

- 49 Screenshots of our messages on 'Between', from October 2014 - March 2016 (Dated randomly in between, some from May 2015, some from November 2014 etc)

- Voice messages shared on 'Between', the date they were sent and their duration. From October 2014 till October 2015. (We stopped using Between because WhatsApp was just better in general.)

- 4 Emails we've exchanged (Two recent ones for wedding planning on clothing/dates) and 2 from a few months after our engagement, exchanging pictures (She didn't have a smartphone at that time so e-mail was the only thing we could use.)

- 3 Invoices of Birthdays/Valentines day showing address/name sent to. My nickname is 'Ali' (Although not official, it's what my loved ones call me by) So in the personal message it says -Ali at the end of my message, however the invoice is on my official name. Would this cause a problem at all?

- 73 Pictures of us together, 30 from the Engagement (25th of July 2013) and 43 from the 20th of April onwards. Showing us together, on trips, a general mixture.

- 11 Screenshots of notes on between/personal dates that we've keyed into the app. The notes are personal notes we've written to one another, some containing comments from the other.

- 3 Cards sent to me from my wife, one for my birthday, one for me passing my exam and another just generally as ‘I miss you card’ – I have the cards and the envelopes they came in showing the stamps/address it came from on the pack of the envelope.

- 29 Screenshots of our media sharing history on WhatsApp with the month/year printed at the top. It shows what images we shared in that time. This dates from February 2015 till now. In total we have shared 2,909 media (Pictures, Videos, Voice messages) on WhatsApp alone. This shows an overview of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:?: Would the evidence provided be satisfactory for the ECO?

:?: Would the personal message in one of the invoices saying "- Ali" at the end of the note cause any problems, as stated earlier, this is my nickname used by loved ones. The invoice also contains my real name on it too.

:?: Regardless of the evidence provided, could the ECO have concern regarding the time we've spent together. We met regularly after our engagement on the 25th of July 2013, until the 13th of August 2013. (19 Days in Total) - We then met in person on the 4th of April, 2017 and got married on April 20th, 2017. From there we were together until May 4th, 2017 (14 days). Could this be problematic? As in our culture/religion there is no concept of premarital relations or living together. However we have a lot of evidence proving we kept in touch throughout that time.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Proof of Relationship

Post by seagul » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:19 am

Apart of whatsapp communication & emails, I think from 2013-2017 you should attach the proofs of visiting your partner country like tickets/entry & exits stamps/boarding passes etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.