ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave To Remain for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

agnesmary
Mood:
United Kingdom

Indefinite Leave To Remain for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by agnesmary » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:24 am

Hello there,

I've read the Tier 1 Entrepreneur guidelines and I'm hoping to get some feedback on some queries about ILR application. Your advice is much appreciated. Thank you.

Question 1 :
Do I (the main applicant) and PBS dependant need to provide evidences for maintenance funds?

Question 2 :
The PBS dependant and myself will be applying for ILR at the same time. Do we need to submit two application form ie. SET(O) and PBS Dependant Form or just the SET(O) form for both of us?

Question 3 : Am I allowed to hire a settled worker whose passport has expired in terms of expiry date
and this will have no negative consequences on my ILR application?

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Re: Indefinite Leave To Remain for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by babaty2k02 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 am

Question 3: YES

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:28 am

agnesmary wrote:Hello there,

I've read the Tier 1 Entrepreneur guidelines and I'm hoping to get some feedback on some queries about ILR application. Your advice is much appreciated. Thank you.

Question 1 :
Do I (the main applicant) and PBS dependant need to provide evidences for maintenance funds?

Question 2 :
The PBS dependant and myself will be applying for ILR at the same time. Do we need to submit two application form ie. SET(O) and PBS Dependant Form or just the SET(O) form for both of us?

Question 3 : Am I allowed to hire a settled worker whose passport has expired in terms of expiry date
and this will have no negative consequences on my ILR application?
Q1: No Maintenance & IHS payment is required for ILR Applicant(s)

Q2: Only 1 Set of SET(O) is required if all applying together & Fee will be paid at once

agnesmary
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by agnesmary » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Thank you both for your advice. :)

Appreciate if someone could give me some insights on how to answer Question 5.3 in the SET(O) form stated below :
Section 5 - Your Home And Finances of the Set(O) Form
Question 5.3 Are you working in the UK? To tick either Yes or No
If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

I am a Director and I have not taken any salaries till now. How should I answer Question 5.3?