ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Valid reason foe elescating reason?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Deafmanthinking
Newly Registered

Valid reason foe elescating reason?

Post by Deafmanthinking » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 pm

So my husband from South Korea is still waiting in Seoul and we are both digging deeper into depression being apart for so long - it's really killing us.

I was wondering if these points are valid to elascate the application?

- i am a deaf man and have been struggling to reach the visa offices. I had to pay additional fees on top of phone call charges for British sign language interpreters. That's unfair and breaks the equality laws which is there to protect us. Technically I am paying more than other applicants who have good hearing. I have zero hearing - go figure. I felt this is one strong reason that I am digging deeper into my pockets merely because they do not have accessibility for the deaf people.

- my husband gave up two free scholarships in America to spend the rest of his life with me in the uk (not his first choice of country however), but has been offered three different master courses in London. It would start end of september.

I wondered if these are actually valid reasons to elascate the process? We have already paid priority and it's taking much much much longer than we thought.

Your advice will be truly amazing. We are pulling our hairs out with dispair. Having weird dreams on top have been wierding me out and affecting myself as a father most sadly. Just depressed and so stressed.

Thanks

Deafmanthinking
Newly Registered

Re: Valid reason foe elescating reason?

Post by Deafmanthinking » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 pm

*coughs*