ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR documents to submit RESIDING TOGETHER

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noneeadory

PR documents to submit RESIDING TOGETHER

Post by noneeadory » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi there,

Having problems proving to the Home Office that I've been living with my EEA National Sponsor.

She is my niece / I am therefore her Aunt.

All the bills - Council Tax, Mortgage, Electricity, Gas, Water - even the Home Telephone and Broadband/Sky service etc are in her name and the name of her husband.

The Home Office keeps on asking me to provide the above bills in my name which is crazy as they pay for them.

Has anybody got any suggestions what documents in my name I can give them and that will accept as proof that I live there with them.

Thank you for your suggestions and help,
Dory

jaecd
Newly Registered

Re: PR documents to submit RESIDING TOGETHER

Post by jaecd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Each and everything on your name at her address.

ThaSaint1
Newly Registered

Post by ThaSaint1 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:19 am

Hi I made an application recently,I am a student and though I live in student accommodation ,I still
Provided all documents /letters that went to my home address(wife's) address.

jaecd
Newly Registered

Post by jaecd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:09 am

For husband and wife,it is not necessary to live together as they may live at separate places or cities due to job or studies