ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Job Offer"

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Russsian
Newly Registered

"Job Offer"

Post by Russsian » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:45 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Job offer might make the HSMP process faster for applicants who found the employer, the question is what could be an analogue of job offer for those who planned to work as a self-employed worker or sole proprietor?
Contracts? Business correspondence with prospective clients? Thank you for any ideas and suggestions.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:58 pm

Thats a very good question. I dont know how the home office might treat that. However, you could fax them documents along with a cover letter and state that you intend to be self employed and give compulsive evidence to show business oppurtunity.

Business correspondence with prospective clients would be a weak form of evidence, especially if the correspondence is by email. I think correspondence on the client's letter head might be taken more seriously. Contracts would be the strongest evidence in your scenario.

Russsian
Newly Registered

Post by Russsian » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:42 pm

Thank you very much, Mwazir! :)

I am going to work on that, in order to submit contracts. I also would suggest i might need to contact Home Office. I wonder what would be the best way to do it- by phone or e-mail- taking into account the fact they are busy with plenty of applications. Thanks for all ideas.

Alexander