ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasikumarsp
Newly Registered

Visit Visa Refusal

Post by sasikumarsp » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Dear Guru,
My apologies for messaging you privately .

last week my Mother in law got a refusal on visitor visa.
below is the reason from refusal letter.
" i have refused your application for a visit visa because i am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of paragraph V4.2 of appendix V: immigration Rules for Visitors because :

. you have applied for a visa to visit UK for 14 months 22 days visit family in the UK . you state that your daughter will sponsor your trip, from the documents you have provided i am satisfied that she is able to do so. however to consider whether or not i am satisfied that your intentions are as stated and that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules i must assess your own personal and financial circumstances .

. you were previously refused on 2 occasions on 11/12/2015 and 18/01/2016. your circumstances are that you are unemployed and widowed, you have a daughter , so-in-law and two grandchildren in the UK, and appear to be financially dependent upon them , and you provided evidence of money being sent to you, i do not therefore consider that you have addressed our earlier concerns, or that you have strong social and economic ties to India leading me to doubt your intentions.

.i consider that you have not provided and satisfactory basis upon which i might assess your circumstances or the likelihood of your intention to leave the UK on the completion of your proposed visit. i am not satisfied that you plan to leave the UK at the UK at the end of your visit or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a period not exceeding 6 months. as per the points identified above , i am not satisfied you meet the requirements of paragraph 4.2 (a) (c) of appendix V of the immigration rules

in have therefore refused your application because i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities , that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the united kingdom immigration rules"

Future applications

any future UK visa application you make will be considered on their individual merits , however you are likely to be refused unless :
in relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.
"
this was the refusal letter
in the second para i believe they made a typo mentioning 14 months and 22 days , it should be only 4 months and 22 days
along with her application we did submitted a consolidated letter from a Charted accountant , mentioning all her properties and house she owns in India.
she also has a son with whom she lives now. and he is single as well. we did mentioned in application that she will be returning back to India to arrange her Son's marriage and also will start to maintain the agricultural land.
she was widowed only in may 2016 since then the agricultural land was not looked after and therefore no income for the land. hence myself (her son-in-law) and my wife applicants daughter send money monthly yo support her expenses .

now since this is the third refusal. we need some guidance on how to approach next,
should i appeal the decision or should i reapply

documents i provided witht eh application

applicant :
covering letter
passport
Bank statement
Accountants letter
husband death certificate

Sponsor :
Bank statement
payslip
job offer
since she is an contractor, we submitted Company registration doc
council tax
passport copy
visa copy
SU07 Form
Invitation to UK from sponsor to application
Marriage certificate my sponsor

Sponsor Husband
Tenancy agreement
consent letter from me to accommodate applicant in my home
passport copy
visa copy
bank statement

the only thing i did not do is, i missed to enclose the property document applicant owns (anticipating that Accountants letter would suffice the requirement ), and also not enclosed her sons passport , address proof to mention the her son and she lives in same address.

can you advise on what should i do next : should i appeal their decision or should i reapply .
what are the documents should i add to the appeal or reapply ?

thats for your support in advance

regards
Sasikumar SP
Contact detail removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit Visa Refusal

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:04 pm

There is no appeal right for visitor visas

FYI - SU07 is NOT required for a visit visa. It is required for an Adult Dependent Relative visa - hardest visa to get

If she cannot prove ties and financial circumstances in home country, unlikely she will be successful. The fact the she relies on you financially doesn't help either.

Also please DO NOT post contact information in any format on the forum, it is not permitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sasikumarsp
Newly Registered

Post by sasikumarsp » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 am

CR001 wrote:There is no appeal right for visitor visas

FYI - SU07 is NOT required for a visit visa. It is required for an Adult Dependent Relative visa - hardest visa to get

If she cannot prove ties and financial circumstances in home country, unlikely she will be successful. The fact the she relies on you financially doesn't help either.

Also please DO NOT post contact information in any format on the forum, it is not permitted.

Thanks Guru
to prove the ties, I did submitted an charted Accountants consolidation letter, but havent enclosed the documents. would this be helpful to attache the property documents + hers son's documents . will this help to reverse the decision.

also can i appeal ?

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 pm

As I already stated in my previous post, there is no appeal right for visitor visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.