ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Documents Returned

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klite12

Spouse Visa - Documents Returned

Post by klite12 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi Guys,

I submitted a Spouse Visa Application for my wife on the 11th of July, (Tuesday). The Home office sent the documents back to us on the 13th of July (Thursday).

Based on the timeline, and what other people have said. They usually send these documents a bit later on? Is there any particular reason that my documents could've been sent back this quickly? Does it imply that my application could be processed quicker than others? (It is a priority application from Islamabad, Pakistan. I am aware the priority doesn't guarantee a quicker decision)

Could anyone please advise me on this? Thanks!

Saranyan180
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa - Documents Returned

Post by Saranyan180 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi

Its normal, I applied on June 1 from India priority, sent my documents on following tuesday and got it back on friday. But I am still waiting on 35th day.

Relax and make some commitment for 3 months and dont check the status often. U will be facing some difficult days, fight if and lose hope.