ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for help with legal aid and help with court fees

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nishad.zaman
United Kingdom

Apply for help with legal aid and help with court fees

Post by nishad.zaman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 am

Hi,

If the couple is under the tier-4 student and Tier-4 student dependent visa, then can they apply for the legal aid and help with the court fees?

If they apply and get help for the legal aid and the help with court fees in relation to their ongoing legal issues e.g. housing, employment tribunal etc, will that affect their visa status or any future effect on their visa extension in any way?

Looking forward to your valuable advice.

Thanks a lot.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Apply for help with legal aid and help with court fees

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:09 am

nishad.zaman wrote:Hi,

If the couple is under the tier-4 student and Tier-4 student dependent visa, then can they apply for the legal aid and help with the court fees?

If they apply and get help for the legal aid and the help with court fees in relation to their ongoing legal issues e.g. housing, employment tribunal etc, will that affect their visa status or any future effect on their visa extension in any way?

Looking forward to your valuable advice.

Thanks a lot.
Please continue in your original thread.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.