ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Appendix B: English language

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vsharma1986
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Appendix B: English language

Post by vsharma1986 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi,

I am reapplying for the Tier 2 visa. My first visa was refused because I missed to submit original degree certificate.
I did submit NARIC but as per the rules degree was also required.

As I am reapplying, I will be submitting the original degree of award. I have transcripts from my university as well May I submit the transcript and original degree both?

I just don't want to miss my new chance.

Could you please confirm, would there be any issues if I submit by original degree and transcripts both?

Below is the rule which I located via gov.uk website
(ii) provides the following specified documents to show he has the qualification:
(1) the original certificate of the award, or
(2) if the applicant is awaiting graduation having successfully completed the qualification, or no longer has the certificate and the awarding institution is unable to provide a replacement, an academic transcript (or original letter in the case of a PhD qualification) from the awarding institution on its official headed paper, which clearly shows:
(a) the applicant’s name,
(b) the name of the awarding institution,
(c) the title of the award,
(d) confirmation that the qualification has been or will be awarded, and
(e) the date that the certificate will be issued (if the applicant has not yet graduated) or confirmation that the institution is unable to reissue the original certificate or award, and

vsharma1986
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Appendix B: English language

Post by vsharma1986 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am

Could anyone please advise.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 pm

there is nothing to answer.
you can see the requirement is to send the degree only. if u dont have a degree, then u send a transcript.
if u want to send both then do so.

vsharma1986
Newly Registered

Post by vsharma1986 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm

You are right.

It is just that my last visa application refused because documents were not submitted in full.

Would like to understand as per our experience that would there be any problem if I submit both the documents?

Will both documents contradict each other? Please suggest

vsharma1986
Newly Registered

Post by vsharma1986 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm

When we submit the documents in India , they don't accept original degree of award. They only scan the original document however I can submit my transcripts.

That's why I want to confirm that may I submit the scanned copy of award and original transcript.

Please suggest.