ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Record Approval Time....Is not it ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mobig

Record Approval Time....Is not it ??

Post by Mobig » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:39 pm

Hei mates...... I am just surprised to get my approval letter from HSMP with in 25 days (all including courier time) from Pakistan.
I am a media person in Pakistan working for an International magazine. Besides running a business in partnership. I have good travel experience in last three years.
I am here to share my experience with you as i can never forgot those benefits i got from this discussion board.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:42 pm

Congrats Mobig and good luck with your EC.

There have been quite a few people on this forum whose application has been processed within a few weeks. A lot of those applicants are from September, October and November. I dont know what the basis is, but its good news for atleast some of us.

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Record Approval Time....Is not it ??

Post by Chess » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:09 pm

Mobig wrote:Hei mates...... I am just surprised to get my approval letter from HSMP with in 25 days (all including courier time) from Pakistan.
I am a media person in Pakistan working for an International magazine. Besides running a business in partnership. I have good travel experience in last three years.
I am here to share my experience with you as i can never forgot those benefits i got from this discussion board.
What???????? 25 days - did you put some $ in your application form :lol:

Anyhow congratulations - please put more dates and reference number for your application to assist others

Good luck with EC
Where there is a will there is a way.

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:48 pm

Wow, Mobig, Congratualtions!

Did you submit a job offer with your application? We know you are not an in-country applicant or a doctor, based on your first message, correct?

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:13 am

"checkmate"
Nop i didn't attach even a penny with my application form but, my Bank statement in $ account :D
The supporting thing with me (i think) is my professional experience with proofs. i.e. 15 years exp at the age of 37. My competency in my field as i am working as Resident Editor now.
Besides, My savings which helped me to start a business in partnership. This business and my professional job together helped me to visit about 13 European countries in last 3 years. I already have 2 years multiple UK visa stamped on my passport valid till Aug 2006.
I manage all my data in 9 categories and placed all my relevant documents under these categories. Provided more proofs than they are demanding in all categories. eg: I provided these documents in income category:
1= Job letter mentioning pay and other terms and conditions
2= Letter from Employer confirming 1 year salary
3= Bank statement where pay is recieved (Personal F.C account)
4= Letter from bank manager showing good financial record of my business account.
5= Income tax papers of last three years
6= Papers of property and other assets and their valuation reports (in support of my earnings and savings) and ofcourse my passport shows my travelling.
AND I think one more thing supported me i.e. partner's education and achievement. My wife is masters in Fine Arts with distinction, having 7 years teaching experience to O & A level with reputable educational institutions.

"Julia"
I sent my application on 29 oct, recieved on 2nd Nov, amount deducted from my credit card on 4th. HSMP letter showing the issuing date 11th, date of post is 15th and i recieved it on 24th :)
Anything else.....!!!! :D

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:33 pm

congrats Mobig, yes it seems there are several lucky applicants who have hand their cases looked at b4 time. apparantely it is do with the training of new caseworkers. whatever the case congratulations on your success all the best in your EC application

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:18 pm

a big congrats from me mobig, you're one of the few random samplers the team picked on for the trainees to work on..! and i hope the trainees will quickly settle down to face the challenges of the ever-increasing backlogs.. :roll:

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:13 pm

Mobig,

Sorry, didn't catch the answer about the job offer. Did you submit a job offer in with your application? Thanks

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:57 am

Sorry Julia, I could not reply your particular point. No, i didn't send any job offer. My employer from Norway has shown his consent meanwhile to appoint me in UK as Resident Editor if i get HSMP. I was just planning to get a letter from him :)
I even could not get my reference number after applying.

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:41 am

sorry Mobig, I am slightly confused.... Are you in Norway or Pakistan?

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:53 am

I am the Resident Editor Pakistan of Norwegian based community magazine "Qiadat" International. And getting salary here in Pakistan.

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:33 am

Hello Mobig, do you have your EC yet?
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, BUT UNBOWED

INVICTUS ; William Ernest Henley. 1849–1903

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:26 am

CONGRATULATIONS MOBIG
this is quite strange :shock: but life goes like this and i am happy for u.

things r not turning in order but atleast what all is happening is good for other ppl. i wish they also pick my application randomly and give it a success, :P

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:39 am

Hei Alagomeji & gunjans
Thanx for your sentiments. I couldn't apply for EC yet due to my official matters. I will apply just before Chrismas and will leave at the end of Feb 2005 (Hope so). I am sure aout EC as i have already gone under this process 3 times. I have 2 years multiple visa on my passport valid till Aug 2006. And ofcourse waiting for my job offer :)