ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying second time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vora

Applying second time

Post by vora » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi All,

I have applied last year and was rejected because HSMP guys were unable to verify my earnings evidence. Later on, i requested my verification report and it was written that they called my employer and he said that i never worked there. Well, to cut the story short it was a misunderstanding and now i have got an affidavit from my employer stating that he never received any such call, alongwith some tax payment receipt just to prove my point that i had worked with that company.

Now, its almost an year now and i'm working in UK and currently on IGS visa. I want to apply before new rules and i'm just able to claim required 75 points from my UK experience. My question is, should i try to clarify on my previous application and provide them further evidence that i actually worked there? or just mention it in cover letter as a single paragraph and then just focus on my this new application.

Thanks in advance.

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:06 am

Hey bro,
my advise is jus focus on ur 2nd application, but in ur hsmp form, there is a field which asks you of any previous ref number of HO u have, there u shud mention ur reference number alloted to ur 1st application. Ur new application ref number will be the same jus affix wit /02,03.
and as u tell in ur application previous ref number, they will get all the history of ur 1st case..

B positive..

chill

vora

Post by vora » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Thanks Asim for your reply.

Actually one of my friend was in same kind of situation and his solicitor told him to provide additional docs to prove that he was not wrong in previous application as well just to clear his name from any wrong doing in previous appliation.

I'm not sure exactly what to do, because explaining previous application unncessarily may impact my new application and, on the ohter hand, not clearing my name from any previous application would leave negative impression in the case worker's mind.