ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA EFM application - Photograph too small? 24mm not 29mm

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cazatron
Newly Registered

EEA EFM application - Photograph too small? 24mm not 29mm

Post by cazatron » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:56 pm

I went to Timpson to take a passport photo to be submitted for my EEA EFM application. Apparently their computer checks all photos before printing to ensure the size is acceptable by the UK government. But the length of my face only measures 24mm, not the 29mm which is the minimum requirement. The shopkeeper insisted it is fine, I am still worried because compared to my partner's mine is a lot smaller, his is 34mm (which is the maximum). I will have to submit both our photos in my application so the size difference is even more obvious!

Has anyone experienced/seen this before, and do you know if the H.O. has accepted or rejected?

Thanks for your help.