ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stevehyd
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Post by stevehyd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:32 am

Hi
i applied for hsmp in oct 2007 and HO sent my docs and decision letter back to me which were lost in post and despite all my efforts i was unable to find it. :(

but thanks to God, on feb 4 i received my approval letter (duplicate). :lol:

now i talked to BHC in ISB and explained him my situation and asked him wheather photcopies of some documents like IELTS and NARIC will be accepted or not? but he said i cant tell you about it you should contact some consultant.

i was amazed by his answer as i thought their job is to help people in difficulties regarding visa etc

can someone advice me what to do??

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:35 am

AOA Bro,
well i think that u have a genuin reason that all ur docs were loss...so call them again BHC ISD and try to get to any snr officer and put ur porblem in front of him/her..i think they will definitely take tis into account and consider ur application for EC wit out originals...

Gud Luk

Asim

stevehyd
Newly Registered

Post by stevehyd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:24 am

thanks for the reply brother Asim

well thats exactly what I was asking him to do but he was sort of rude and didnt listened to me properly.

he just told me to get services of some consultant and we cant do anything for you on phone, i asked about email and he said ok send it and we will see. but i am not very hopefull after talking to him

what really annoys me is that i sent all my genuine original documents without the help of any lawyer/consultant on my own and got approval. now if uk or pakistan postal service have lost my documents its not my fault to hire some cosultant

i thought may be someone who has applied with photocopies of IELTS and NARIC and got EC can advice me as I have arranged (original) duplicates of all other documents

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:31 pm

brother,

tis is ur write and you shud do tis...call them again, try to get hold of some other person or lady, usually ladies have soft corner and they can b helpful...

Asim

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:10 pm

hi

Sorry that you are undergoing with such an anguish. Well if I were in your shoes, I would have communicated with HO via email and have asked them about the date they posted letter or any reference number of post.
In the email asked them to list the documents that they sent back in original. Inform them in the next email that you have lost these documents in post and what help they can do. Take a print out of all these email+ make a police report of loss documents in your local station.
After that apply for EC with duplicate approval letter and incovering letter explain why you are unable to present these documents. Attach police report and HO corrospondence. Get the duplicate of your educational documents and any other documents that you have submitted.
Best of luck
Thinking low is crime....

stevehyd
Newly Registered

Post by stevehyd » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:54 pm

T_mahmood and asim_khan thanks to both of you for your replies.

i have made a police report regarding the loss of my documents back in nov 07 and i already have got emails of my correspondence with HO regarding the loss of my documents and i was thinking of putting all this in the cover letter for EO but i just wanted to make sure that if i could put something else so that after putting so much effort and money in this process my EO is not rejected on the grounds of duplicate/missing documents.

and i will definately be calling them again and this time i will stress a lot more to get hold of some senior person at BHC

thanks alot and gud luck to you as well