ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

italy spouse sponsorship visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam123456789
Newly Registered

italy spouse sponsorship visa

Post by sam123456789 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Dear friends
i am really appreciated if any one look up on my question and advise me, i am indian citizen currently studying in poland under student visa, my wife from philipines, she got italy permanent resident(indefinite) but she doesn't apply for italy passport,recently i went to philipines got married there then i back to poland continue my studies, my wife back to italy, currently I got Schengen type visa, there for any time i can travel to italy without apply italy visa, my wife plan to sponsor me to go italy , but me and she does not have any idea about this but i believe some of you genius in this, my question is which is better applying for spouse visa from Poland or travel to italy and apply for the spouse visa from italy and also please advise me the current NON EEA , EU spouse sponsoring visa requirements to go to italy

have a wonderful time

thank you

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Re: italy spouse sponsorship visa

Post by gokulatti » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:50 pm

I tried to understand as much as I could. Since your wife is not a EU national, so the question of non eea+eu spouse should not be a concern. you only choice if you want to move to italy is to apply under italian law for spouse visa. This can be done either in poland or italy. TBH, there is really no difference, just make sure you have valid schengen permit when you apply for italian spouse visa.