ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ILR DEPENDENT STAY REQUIREMENTS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Muhammad44
Newly Registered

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ILR DEPENDENT STAY REQUIREMENTS

Post by Muhammad44 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Q) Kindly anyone let me know the stay requirement, (number of days) of my spouse have to live during the 2 year extension period to be eligible to apply for ILR ?

Q) Does the 180 days leave for each of the 5 years, eligibility criteria apply for me only or does it apply to all my dependents as well ?

Thanking you all in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ILR DEPENDENT STAY REQUIREMENTS

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:29 pm

There is no absence limit for PBS dependents, but obviously must be resident in the UK, i.e. not live in home country for 2 years and then come back and expect ILR.

180 days per 12 month cycle is only for main PBS visa holders.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Muhammad44
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ILR DEPENDENT STAY REQUIREMENTS

Post by Muhammad44 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm

CR001 wrote:There is no absence limit for PBS dependents, but obviously must be resident in the UK, i.e. not live in home country for 2 years and then come back and expect ILR.

180 days per 12 month cycle is only for main PBS visa holders.
Thanks I highly appreciate your quick reply, as it seems my spouse qualifies for ILR application.