ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please check list of docs for spouse visa - pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Please check list of docs for spouse visa - pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Application forms:
a) Online printed application form (signed by Applicant)
b) Financial requirement form - Appendix 2
c) Appointment confirmation
d) Sponsorship undertaking - form SU07/12
e) Immigration health surcharge reference number.
f) Copy of IHS payment.
g) Copy of Priority Fee Receipt
h) Copy Visa Fee Receipt

DEPENDANT DOCUMENTS (Wife)
a) Certified Copy of Current Original Passport
b) Copy of Old Passports
c) Original Bank Statement (Joint Account with my husband)
d) Original TB Screening Certificate.
e) English IELTS A1 test certificate Original from British council Lahore (Original)
f) 4 x Passport size photos
g) “Declaration for Sponsorship” from husband (Main Applicant)
h) Air Ticket for expected travelling from Lahore to London.

Main Applicant - UK Based Documents
1. Evidence of Stay
a) Copy of Current Passport bio-data page
b) Copy of Biometric Residence Permit card
c) Copy of Initial Visa page and First Entry to UK page.
d) Copy of Old Passport
e) Copy of HSMP approval Letter

2. Evidence of Income
a) Original 12 months’ salary slips.
b) Original 12 months’ Bank Statements showing net salary credited.
c) Original Tax Document (P60) for year 2017 and P45 Certificates.
d) Current Company employment letter as per Appendix FM.SE
e) Previous company employment letter as per Appendix FM.SE
f) Total Gross Income in the 12 months prior to the application.
g) Guidance – Print of pages 23 to 27; Appendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement showing There is no required minimum period for this current employment

3. Evidence of Maintenance Fund
a) Bank Statements showing that minimum balance over a period is greater than £5000.00 in the last 90 days.

4. Evidence of Accommodation
a) Original Tenancy Agreement.
b) Survey Letter

Evidence of Marriage & Subsisting Relationship
h) Original Marriage Certificate (Nikah Nama) in Urdu attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
i) Attested True Translation Of Marriage Certificate (Nikah Nama).
j) Marriage Certificate (Nikah Nama) from the Union Council attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
k) 20 pictures showing Nikkah, reception ceremonies and miscellaneous pictures
l) Main Applicant Name on Dependant Passport (Certified Copy attached in Dependant Documents Section).
m) Main Applicant Name on ID card (Certified Copy attached)
n) Copy of Ticket Confirmation to Travel from London to Pakistan for Wedding.
o) Copy of entry & exit stamp pages showing visit to Pakistan for the purpose of wedding.
p) Correspondence through Emails.
q) Wedding invitations card
r) Money sent receipts
s) Watsapp chat history and call logs
t) Instagram post history
u) Honeymoon (2 days trip) to naran – Pakistan (hotel booking, food receipts, pictures and other evidences attached)
v) Return flight ticket to parents home (Islamabad to Multan) on same day when husband returned back to London.
w) Pregnancy after wedding (when we were together after marriage) – It’s mentioned in Original TB Screening Certificate.

My Husband’s Divorce Documents (First Marriage):
a) Computerized divorce certified issued by union council of Pakistan after 3 months of processing. (attested from ministry of foreign affairs)
b) Copy of Legal Letter from ex-wife; requesting divorce in Pakistan (Original Copy is in Union Council Pakistan for their record)
c) Copy of Legal divorce Letter to ex-wife and union council – Pakistan (attested from notary public and ministry of foreign affairs) - Original Copy is in Union Council Pakistan for their record.
d) Copy of her Passport
e) Copy of Old Visa on ex-wife name showing
a. 1st entry stamp in UK 19 Feb 2015, She stayed in UK for 1 week
b. 2nd and last entry stamp in UK on 25 June 2015, she stayed for 2 weeks and after that she never came back on UK on dependant visa.

f) Copy of first marriage in Pakistan (Registered in union council Pakistan)
g) Copy of Ticket Confirmation to travel from London to Pakistan to meet Chairman Union Council for Divorce (25th of May to 30th of May).
h) Guidance -Overseas divorces: SET13 ; print of screenshot to show overseas rules for divorce.
i) Page number 01, 06 and 07 from Chapter 8; Section FM1.3 (RECOGNITION OF MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE), showing overseas rules for divorce.
j) In new marriage certificate it’s mentioned from union council clearly that I was divorced (Document attached in Evidence of Marriage & Subsisting Relationship) Section.

Other Documents:
Self stamp envelope for documents to be returned to sponsor

Questions:

01) I will attach Tenancy agreement (two bedroom flat) from 1st of September onward for 1 year contract, is that OK?

02) I have got Independent estate agent survey report for same flat.

03) Do I need to get a photocopy of whole documents and send a set of photocopies of this file?

04) For Divorce , I have original computerized Nadra certificate from union council - Pakistan. I don't have any proceedings documents, i have few copies of legal letters used during our divorce process, is that enough for divorce evidences?

05) my understanding is Home office is providing initially one month visa and when applicant will come to Uk then they will provide biometiric card, do we have to contact home office when read to uk for biometric or they will send to contact address automatically?

i would request to gurus to please clear these queries

regards
bhatti

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please check list of docs for spouse visa - pakistan

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:32 pm

bhatti_pk wrote:d) Sponsorship undertaking - form SU07/12

DEPENDANT DOCUMENTS (Wife)
a) Certified Copy of Current Original Passport - Presumaby you are sending the original passport(s)??

Main Applicant - UK Based Documents
1. Evidence of Stay None of this is required. She is not applying for a PBS Dependent visa.
c) Copy of Initial Visa page and First Entry to UK page.
d) Copy of Old Passport
e) Copy of HSMP approval Letter

3. Evidence of Maintenance Fund - there is NO maintenance requirement for a spouse visa.
a) Bank Statements showing that minimum balance over a period is greater than £5000.00 in the last 90 days.

My Husband’s Divorce Documents (First Marriage): - None of this is needed, you only need the final divorce cert to prove you were free to marry.
d) Copy of her Passport
e) Copy of Old Visa on ex-wife name showing
a. 1st entry stamp in UK 19 Feb 2015, She stayed in UK for 1 week
b. 2nd and last entry stamp in UK on 25 June 2015, she stayed for 2 weeks and after that she never came back on UK on dependant visa.
f) Copy of first marriage in Pakistan (Registered in union council Pakistan)
None of the documents above are required. You are sending far too many irrelevant documents.
01) I will attach Tenancy agreement (two bedroom flat) from 1st of September onward for 1 year contract, is that OK?
Should be ok, but you should provide evidence of your current accommodation.
02) I have got Independent estate agent survey report for same flat.
Fine but not necessary if it will only be you occupying the whole property.
04) For Divorce , I have original computerized Nadra certificate from union council - Pakistan. I don't have any proceedings documents, i have few copies of legal letters used during our divorce process, is that enough for divorce evidences?
You are sending too many unnecessary documents. You only need to send the final divorce certificate and I hope this is dated after your marriage to your current wife.
05) my understanding is Home office is providing initially one month visa and when applicant will come to Uk then they will provide biometiric card, do we have to contact home office when read to uk for biometric or they will send to contact address automatically?

The letter, if visa is approved, will tell you that she must collect the BRP card within 10 days of arriving in the UK.

You must send only what is asked for. If you send this many unnecessary documents, there is a high risk that the important ones are missed and the visa is refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Thanks very much for the reply. I will remove your mentioned documents

Please also advise this thing

03) Do I need to get a photocopy of whole documents and send a set of photocopies of this file?

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Questions:

Dear, should I know the estate agent name who has signed the contract in advance :)
FYI - None of high-street agents sign the tenancy contract in advance unless the current tenant has been evicted.
I don't know why we're making same mistake again & again - just to save couple of pounds :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:47 pm

rubina20102010 wrote:Dear, should I know the estate agent name who has signed the contract in advance :)
FYI - None of high-street gents sign the tenancy contract in advance unless the current tenant has been evicted.
I don't know why we're making same mistake again & again - just to save couple of pounds :(
No names or any such details permitted to be posted on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:18 am

rubina20102010 wrote:Questions:

Dear, should I know the estate agent name who has signed the contract in advance :)
FYI - None of high-street agents sign the tenancy contract in advance unless the current tenant has been evicted.
the flat is free from last 2 months, that's why he has given me this contract.

You are right, no estate agent is giving contract unless current tenant has been evicted.

Also this is my 2nd spouse visa, i have applied 1st visa for my 1st wife (now divorced), and i have attached the tenancy agreement in advance in that visa application as well and i got the visa.

--

Just for a general interest, i have checked few other estate agents, and they said they will give me contract to HOLD the property from proposed date : 1st of September, is that OK as well ? If someone will attach a contract with Holding / reserve a property with proper contract from 1st of September and pay the initial fee to reserve the property , is it still OK.

or for spouse visa, one must have short hold tenancy agreement , like minimum 6 months !

I have tried to search what type of contract is requirement , if someone will get it in advance! or change the location.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 am

I don't know why we're making same mistake again & again - just to save couple of pounds :([/quote]

Rubi, how will say that someone is saying just couple of pounds if they are having contract in advance or reserve the flat in advance ?

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 am

Old days have been gone – Lot of changes now.

Let me remind the general practice here ! When estate agents advertise the property on portals – they take the small money during viewing (In case someone like it) to check the references & credit history.

They ONLY sign the contract when someone passed their reference checks and all payments (6 weeks deposit + one month rent in advance) & when they ask him/her to collect the keys.

Do you have proof (Bank transfer receipt) for deposit transfer :) -

Anyhow, Best of luck with your case. Cheers!!

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:26 am

In case you have bank transfer receipts for (deposit + rent) payment - You should be fine -
Recently, I have used that evidence for my husband case.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

rubina20102010 wrote:In case you have bank transfer receipts for (deposit + rent) payment - You should be fine -
Recently, I have used that evidence for my husband case.

I have receipts for estate agency fee on computerised receipt and 500 advance deposit receipt in cash.

remaining amount will be paid on 1st of September when they will give us the keys.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 pm

500 doesn't seems a deposit money -

Deposit is normally 6 weeks rent in London which have to pay before get any contract signed.

I hope this clear to you!!!

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Normally it's 6 weeks, but it's totally depends on landlord. few are asking for 1 month deposit.

Anyways Rubi, could you please forward me any link where i can see all accommodation arrangement related rules ?

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:54 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-maa--2

Initially, I have followed the same path – It saved me 2 months’ rent as I got receipt from friend – no deposit and no bank transferred receipt. However, it ended up eight month wait, refusal and cost me new application fees.

As per laws, property needs to get ready when you apply for visa - Here is my list of documents.

Contract copy
EPC
Gas Certificate
Bank statement (highlighted the transfer money)
Deposit Certificate (DPS)

I got the visa in two months’ time without any problem. Thanks.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:26 pm

[quote="rubina20102010"]https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-maa--2

As per laws, property needs to get ready when you apply for visa - Here is my list of documents.

Where is that Law ; as per your provided link and below lines it is (or will be) owned or legally occupied for the exclusive use of the couple (see definition in section below); and

9. MAA9 Assessing adequate accommodation
The ECO should be satisfied that the accommodation complies with the following requirements:

it is (or will be) owned or legally occupied for the exclusive use of the couple (see definition in section below); and
it is capable of accommodating the couple, and any children, without overcrowding as defined in the Housing Act 1985 (see MAA134).
Depending on the circumstances of the case, there may be other relevant factors; for example, the ECO should be satisfied that housing the couple in rented accommodation will not be in breach of any tenancy agreement as regards sub-letting (see below).

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 pm

[quote="rubina20102010"]https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-maa--2

Initially, I have followed the same path – It saved me 2 months’ rent as I got receipt from friend – no deposit and no bank transferred receipt. However, it ended up eight month wait, refusal and cost me new application fees.

In below lines in your provided link, it's clearly mentioned that one can live in relatives or friend if the property is not overcrowded and landlord has give you the letter.

10. MAA10 Legally owned or exclusively occupied
The ECO should consider the basis of the availability and security of tenure of the accommodation. Factors to be taken into account will include:

the ownership of the property and/or the duration of a lease
whether any lease enables the tenant to sublet to the couple or take them in as lodgers.
If the accommodation is not owned by the couple (or one of them), the Rules require that there be adequate accommodation which is for their exclusive use. This need not be as elaborate as a self-contained flat. It is acceptable for a couple to live in an existing household, for example, that of a parent, uncle, aunt, sibling or friend, as long as they have at least a bedroom for their exclusive use.

If the couple have children with them there must be additional adequate accommodation for them (see MAA134 for maximum numbers of persons allowed).

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:30 pm

rubina20102010 wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-maa--2

Contract copy - Agreed
EPC - any source that we need to attach this ?
Gas Certificate - any source that we need to attach this ?
Bank statement (highlighted the transfer money) - Agreed
Deposit Certificate (DPS) - - any source that we need to attach this ?

I got the visa in two months’ time without any problem. Thanks.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

In my previous post , you said the baby is half individual even in pregnancy :

immigration-for-family-members/new-job- ... 39-20.html

but in your provided link, it's clearly said that baby below 1 year would be ignored in calculation of individuals living in specific property.

--

Also you said ; case worker refused the visa for your friend ... but in your provided link it's clearly stating that one can live with friend.