ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT QUESTIONS for Fiance Visa! Very confused! Need Help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Xman

URGENT QUESTIONS for Fiance Visa! Very confused! Need Help!

Post by Xman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:01 pm

URGENT QUESTIONS for Fiance Visa! Very confused! Need Help! Many thanks in advance.

I am helping my Fiance to support her Fiance visa application in Singapore. My Fiancee and I are both China Nationality. She is a single lady lived in Singapore for many years and already have Singapore PR(Permanent Residence). And I am divorced in the UK, I also lived in UK many years with British PR(Permanent Residence).

I still very confused about below question. please help! Thanks.

1. Based on me submitting my employment letter with annual salary(over 18.6k GBP), p60 and 6months paylips, Do I still need to provide bank statement for this salary? If so, can it be not a last 6 months full bank statements paper, but instead I could submit a bank note(printed from my online banking) showing my last 6 month’s salary money transfer into my bank and ask bank to stamp them with Bank chop. Is this sufficient for me to support my fiance visa application?

2 My fiance is a single lady living in Singapore for many years and already have Singapore PR(Permanent Residence). But she went back to China and stayed in China for 2 weeks holiday in May this year. Does my fiance need to provide the tuberculosis test?

the information link is https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa
'your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test'

As I found below from https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa, My fiance did lived in Singapore more than 6 months, but not in the past 6 months continuity as she went to China for 2 weeks holiday. Does she need to do this TB test? :oops:

Who doesn’t need to be tested
You won’t need a TB test if any of the following apply:
'you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months'

So does she need TB test or not?

3. Evidence of marital status, I will provide my Divorced Paper(Degree Absolute) original paper. But how about my Fiance? Does she has to get a single certificate in Singapore? If so, any idea about the quickest way?

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT QUESTIONS for Fiance Visa! Very confused! Need He

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:34 am

Please continue in your existing topic.

immigration-for-family-members/fiance-v ... l#p1511182
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.