ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fez2510
Newly Registered

Please HELP

Post by Fez2510 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi,

I am on spouse visa, my first 2.5 years are ending in November 2017. I have couple of questions please help me out.

Q1. I did IELTS in 2015 and got B1 which I used for my spouse visa extension, which is expired now because it was only valid for two years. My question is do I have to do IELTS again or I can still use the same IELTS from 2015?

Q2. Me and wife are earning 20k a year. Childtax said my wife (British) is still eligible for childtax credit and they are sending to my wife £60 every week. Will this effect my spouse visa application?

I would be very grateful if anyone can answer these questions.

Thanks for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please HELP

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Q2 - is she claiming child tax credit in JOINT names with you??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fez2510
Newly Registered

Re: Please HELP

Post by Fez2510 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:23 am

Thank for your quick reply

'Yes it's a joint claim on her name. And the money comes in her account.'